Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sale of the day!

Good morning everyone and Happy Thursday!! Today we are having a $25 sale because it's the 25th of the month...don't ask, it just sounded like a good idea! Ha ha.
So, any return address stamp on our website is $25. Just enter the code MARCH25 and you will receive the discount at checkout!

Enjoy! Hurry up, because the sale ends at midnight tonight!!

We are thinking of something clever for a contest in honor of April Fools Day, so keep checking back! :)

Photobucket and Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I got my stamps and LOVE THEM. I posted about them on my blog ~~~ http://lightwhimsy.blogspot.com/2010/04/made-me-stamps.html

    ReplyDelete

we LOVE comments...They are our current addiction. You can be assured that if you leave a comment it's like clinging your glass with a fork at a wedding, you know how the bride and groom kiss?....well if you leave a comment you can be assured that Alli and I are texting each other! :)

StampOutOnline's Fan Box

StampOutOnline on Facebook